Mike Mewborn – Real Estate Consultant
Mike has lived in San Diego for over twenty years and wonders why anyone would ever want to live anywhere else. He is passionate about Southern California real estate and feels that everyone should have the opportunity to own a piece themselves. With over twenty years of sales and marketing experience, Mike’s strengths are in developing and implementing marketing strategies, as well as negotiating for the best home at the best price.
Amy Mewborn – Client Service Manager
Amy’s passion is in helping clients achieve their dreams. Her twelve years of experience as a financial advisor is invaluable in her work ensuring that every client is making an informed decision, in line with their desired end result. Her strengths are in determining client goals, researching the best possible alternatives, and following the transaction through to closing to make sure the experience is as smooth as possible.
We live in La Costa Oaks in Carlsbad, California, with our small dog, Emma. We enjoy travelling and walking together on our San Diego beaches. We love to spend time with our friends and neighbors, with a summer favorite being happy hours with our neigborhood friends. You will often find us out in Carlsbad – shopping, walking through model homes, or at some of the local restaurants.
Why Call The Mewborn Team? Our Client First Philosophy!
· Full-time staff with several years of experience.
· We return all calls and other forms of communication promptly.
· We keep in constant communication with our clients – with at least weekly client updates.
· We place our clients’ interests above all else, even if it means pulling out of a transaction.
· We negotiate on YOUR behalf. This means that we may make less to ensure that your transaction closes at the best price, in the least amount of time, with the fewest headaches possible.
· We pride ourselves on remaining on excellent terms with our clients during and after the close of escrow. Three-fourths of our business comes from the referrals of past clients.
· We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.